Ok, I'm going to give you a quick rundown of some new things on the blog. Here goes...
1. If you look in the section that used to say "Questions? Email us..." you will see that the text has changed. You can now submit your blog to be put on our blog roll. If we get enough requests, we will have a special section for our fellow "Maidenologists". So, if you would like your blog to be on our blog roll, just send us a quick email at maidenology@gmail.com with "blog roll" in the subject box.
2. A new poll! If you didn't see the trailer for "Fireproof", check it out right here to see what it is all about. Then you can vote on our latest poll!
3. Even though this is only half-way new, I'm going through our posts and labeling all of them for your convenience. As I go through old posts and get more new ones up, there will be more articles in each label, and maybe even more categories.
I'll probably be updating some pictures here and there as well. Just giving it an over-all easy to access appearance. If you have any suggestions, feel free to send them!
-Paige
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment