Okay, so I know that Arkansas is already in the south...but our visitor was from even further down. If you haven't guessed it by now, Alena came up to AR from FL for a visit. As you saw in the picture, she went to prom with us, and we had a grand time together. There's actually a video that I have for you to watch. We made it LATE at night, and my camera battery died before it was done, so I'll just finish it for you as soon as you watch it. I will also be posting some pictures that we took together as soon as I get this video loaded...
Okay...so I had to cut the video in half, and I may end up cutting it into thirds after all the trouble it took to get this little one up (youtube is not being my friend this evening...). That being said, you can expect another one or two videos from me soon, and some pictures as well. I'll also keep you updated with a random post or two in between it all. Have a blessed Wednesday!
-Paige
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment