It's so humid outside. I'm sitting here wishing I could open my window and remember that breeze that washed over me two weeks ago. It's funny how quickly things change in this season. But then again, I think it's just Arkansas spreading her arms and saying "welcome home". That's where I am.
If you can't tell, I'm feeling a little melancholy. I think I'm also a little contrary...because I have a feeling that as soon as something might start to happen, I would want to be back in my room listening to the organic acoustic sounds coming from my laptop, as I finish whatever work I have. Or maybe not. Because there is PLENTY going on right now. I won't rattle my schedule off to you. That can be another thing to share later :)
I started piano lessons again last week. For those of you who don't know, I stopped taking lessons for a bit because of issues with my fingers. But things are getting better, and I'm feeling so blessed and privileged to be able to make music again. God is so good. Everyday. I will be practicing my Senior Recital repertoire and working on a date in these coming weeks. Graduation is also coming up soon.
Speaking of graduation, I've been blessed to meet quite a few other homeschooling '08 graduates, and participate in some awesome activities with them. Perhaps I'll blog about those sometime soon. It's a wonderful reminder of how good it is to be around like-minded people. Since I have not addressed my absence of a few months, you can check out what all I was up to by clicking HERE. I will probably be updating that each time I have some worthy photos to show.
That's about all I have for now. Nothing terribly weighty, just some thoughts for you. Have a wonderful weekend!
-Paige
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment