I admit it. I got curious to see if I could break my old record of about 70 wpm...and I blew it away :) This is me when I am warmed up and focused. I average 60-70 wpm when the situation does not call for me to fully exert myself upon the keyboard. So go ahead and take the test! Meanwhile, I'll be trying to get to 100...
Really though, I was trying to think of how I could apply something applicable to this, and in the end, decided that typing fast wasn't all that important. As long as I'm doing my best, and trying to improve in everything I do (all for the glory of God) I shouldn't set myself up against other people's standards. I should live by God's alone. Now there's proof that God is in everything in your life. Live it for Him.
86 words
-Paige
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay. I had no idea this would be so hard. I'll share my score when I practice some more! :)
Good for you, Paige!
Blessings,
ALENA
Post a Comment