Saturday, December 9, 2006

565?????

OK, for the first time, (and not the last) I am going to ask you guys a question (no pressure). Do you see that 565 up there on our blog? It came with the layout. I have considered digging through the template to get rid of it, but I don't think I am that smart. Seriously though. Is there anything that you have heard of that has something symbolic to do with the number 565? I would like to make use of it. I will look into it, but I would also LOVE to hear what you think we could do with it. Perhaps a number from the Bible? I am struggling here. I look forward to seeing what you all have to say!!!

In Christ,

Paige

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

Paige, I have to say you are very observing...I would never have noticed it. That would be neat, to find a relating bible verse that fits your theme, that also follows this "565" code of sorts. On ways to fix it, I am in no way a html genius so sorry, I have no help to give there. But good luck! :)

Kayleigh