Here we have Mr. and Mrs. Arkanblogger with our dear friends who came as sponsors.
During rehearsals some of our sponsors went to the Dr. Pepper museum. It looks like they had fun!
Here are all 300 of us up on the risers for rehearsals. I am in the far left section of girls. It reminds me of "Where's Waldo??" =)
Mmmm...chocolate mint ice cream!
Here's Grace eating some vanilla ice cream after a wonderful lunch.
Say "CHEESE!" =)
Caitlin and our good friend at lunch time.
One of the best parts of the trip was hearing the Baylor men's choir sing for us. This picture was taken during a hilarious song about a man who loved a woman but she turned him down because smelled like this really good fish dish. A little confusing...but extremely entertaining!
Z-pac (one name I can use) and another one of our guys being goofy.
The guy up top was our soprano and alto coach. Below him you see Grace and friends.
Elizabeth, our choir's soprano coach, and friend enjoying the wonderful bubbly floats. Got Dr. Pepper?? =)
Some of our guys clearly enjoying break time.
Here are two of our sponsors serving the Dr. Pepper floats...from buckets. Despite their containers, they were wonderful.
I hope you enjoyed part two of the festival pictures! I am on a roll now. Expect part three soon!
Paige

2 comments:
Dr. Pepper is the best drink ever! Dr. Pepper floats sound delicious.
I looks like every one had a lot of fun.
Good Times, Good Times!!! That trip has many fun memories. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Post a Comment