This is Charne and I on the bus together. What a wonderful ride that was!
Here is Pastor Eddie in front of the million dollar organ. A fitting picture =)
Some of my sisters in Christ on the bus.
Here are some of our guys on water and snack break Friday night. You really learn to drink a ton of water on these trips.
Here are some of the sponsors and Elizabeth Friday night on break. I believe that is a sponsor's hand sneaking in...
One of my great friends and I eating caramel apple suckers. Yum =)
Grace and some of our sweet young ladies out of the bus for a stretch.
Here is a view on the ladies bus.
This is before we leave. Like I said, they are out of order...
The student pastor, his wife, and my friend playing the guitar before we left.
Here we are boarding the bus. A long day ahead of us.
I hope you enjoyed round one! Have a blessed day!
Paige =)

No comments:
Post a Comment