Here is a group picture at El Chico with our good friends, Caitlin, and I.
Here are friends at El Chico.
Here is Elizabeth and some of our sweet young ladies.
Some more of our good friends.
Mr. and Mrs. Arkanblogger having a lovely dinner.
More of our friends.
And some more...as you can see we have a rather large group. =)
A brother and sisiter in our group. Sibling love =)
Of all the simple things in life, you would think I would be able to turn that picture around. Oh well. Here is our friend and her "taco salad". We were all quite amazed at its size.
A group of our guys having fun together.
Group pic! There I am with some friends.
One of our sponsors and a group of guys with him. Looks like they were having fun =)
A sponsor and one of our guys talking together.
GOOD MORNING!!! We look SO sleepy...I think it was seven something. Up at about five I think. Oy.
I did not see many pretty things in Waco. This was an exception. There were some other very pretty homes.
Myself and friends again at lunch on Sunday. Our last time in the Baylor cafeteria.
Here is our choir together with our director and trophie. What a beautiful day it was.
Here is our last rehearsal before the gran performance. It was amazing. You see the Baylor orchestra before you. Those are some of our memories from Festival at Baylor, 2007.
Paige =)

No comments:
Post a Comment