Sunday, May 4, 2008

Visitors!!!!!

Let me make something clear for you.I do NOT expect all of you to comment on every single post. I actually just don't expect any comments...because then I'm pleasantly surprised when we do get them. But I have this nifty little device for our blog called a "sitemeter" that tells me when people visit, how long they stay, and where they are from. There are no names, so don't worry, your cover has not been blown. But since I've seen some visitors from the same places that keep coming back, you've gotten us a little curious. We would LOVE to hear from our Siloam Springs, AR visitor, Youngsville NC, Merrifield, Virginia, and whoever else is feeling up to coming out from their "lurking" status. Once again, I'm so glad you guys are visiting, and hope you keep coming back! From all of us at Maidenology, thank you. Have a blessed Monday!

-Paige

4 comments:

Anna Taylor said...

I guess I should come out of hiding! Yall have a very nice blog!

Paige said...

Annabeth,

Thanks SO MUCH for commenting! You have a pretty swell blog yourself! I always love reading you guys' posts! Thank you again, it's really appreciated!

-Paige

Alena said...

We're glad you came out of hiding!
Thank you very much, Annabeth, for commenting!
:)
Alena

Lindsey said...

I'm fairly sure I'm the Merrifield, VA visitor...and I've commented before. I have a feeling the server it registers location to is in Merrifield. (Where our ISP hub is located.)