I don't think I have ever been so glad to be out of the car. Ever. What a trip we had! Let me see...you can read all about our wonderful time in Montana (I miss it so much!) at thearkanbloggers.blogspot.com I will be posting some more pictures and videos up very soon (as soon as my camera battery charges so I can extract pictures). For now, I will do this short little post here.
The reason I was so happy to get out of the car was this: we left Montana on Saturday hoping to possibly get home on Sunday. We ended up in Rapid City (not the length we needed to go) because of weather. We left the next morning trying to get to Fayetville AR (I think that was a bit ambitious, maybe it was just me...) but we did not make it there either. We were in Council Bluffs Iowa (the middle of nowhere in my opinion) on New Years Eve. I was thankful for a hotel room at that point. We had been driving on black ice trying to find one with vacancy. We got the last room. The next day we FINALLY made it home. I think it was worth it though, being as our trip was so wonderful. We are truly blessed. Look for more posts coming soon. For now I must finish my work on the family blog.
God Bless,
Paige
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome home! :) See you guys tommorow!
Welcome home peeps.
*Sawyer*
Hi there, my first visit to your blog. I love the line, the "science" of becoming a lady for Christ! Glad you all finally made it home. Can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Uncle Mad.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL COLLIN THAT HE LOOKS LIKE "ROAD KILL" IS THAT FEAR IN HIS EYES?? THOSE GIRLS KNOW VICTORY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE. IT MUST BE NATURAL. NORMAN ROCKWELL COULD NOT HAVE MATCHED THAT PICTURE.
Post a Comment