...And this time, we brought someone along for the ride. Meet Caitlin, Paige, and Alena. You may already know Caitlin and Paige from their family blog, The Arkanbloggers (where they still post). Alena is our new addition, and a sort of sister to us. You can read more about each of us in our profile section.
This is what we are about: we are three maidens who are followers of Jesus Christ striving to bring glory to His name in everything we do. Some of our beliefs may differ (random theological things) but we all share the same foundation. This also makes for good discussion within the blog. This blog will be used for encouraging our brothers and sisters in Christ, and promoting goodly discourse between people.
Now that we have gotten past the hard part of our first post, we can work on the rest of it (details, profiles, etc). Please bear with us as we fix this site up. Thank you all!!!!
Caitlin, Paige, and Alena.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! I'm the first person to comment on ya'll's new blog! Looking foward to many more, even though my school network blocks blogs (grrrrr...)!
I am so excited to see what you guys are going to have to say! Now we can all blog together, yay. Oh, and Hi to Alena! I never got to say bye, :( I hope everything is going well! :)
<3 Kayleigh
I guess third comment is a charm right? Looking forward to learning all there is to being a Godly maiden....er... just Godly in my case. Can't wait to see what you have to say.
Thank you all for the comments, we ask again that you please bear with us as we (Paige) try to fix the layout to where we (Paige) want it to be;~)
In Christ,
Caitlin
I think we are all happy now, so hopefully you will see a post soon! My lovely sister has done a great job with the layout, even though some have compared it to a swamp (ahem). We haven't talked to Alena about what she thinks about it though, so I wouldn't hold my breath. She and Paige are two of a kind when it comes to color;~)
In Christ,
Caitlin
Yeah!!! I can comment now!! Yeah!! I really like the blog of thine. I enjoy it alot.
Post a Comment