Friday, January 4, 2008

Home Again...

Good morning to all of you! I have a few short things to cover in this small post. First of all...we are home! Some of us were worried we might get snowed in (remember last year...being stuck in the hotel room on New Year's Eve in Iowa?) but we didn't. All of us were thankful for that. In fact, there was no snow at all when we left. Just little patches scattered here and there. We pulled out at half time in the Cotton Bowl (leaving a house of hard-core MIZZOU fans was somewhat of a relief) and got home at around 9:45. Things are already picking up as 2008 has begun. I already have a jam packed schedule that I'm trying to squeeze a few spare moments out of for things like blogging. Speaking of moments, there are only 15 hours left to vote on the poll that's just over to your right on the sidebar. After we have all the votes, I will try and have a post up for you by Sunday concerning it. That's all I have for you for now! Have a blessed rest of the day!

-Paige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the birthday comment! It made my day :) Hope school isn't too crazy. Blessings to you!

Much Love,
Jennie