Elizabeth wasn't too happy about me filming, as you might have observed ;) Let me explain it a little bit for you. Uncle Mad's prime lab, as you might have heard, is where he and his students study media, and how people react to it. The experiment that Caitlin and Elizabeth were acting out (and I was filming yet again) was actually one where they study reactions to anti-smoking commercials. Caitlin was the "researcher", keeping watch over Elizabeth's heart rate, and a few other things on the screen (as you should see up there). That's what all of the sensors were for. It was all very interesting. The pictures should be pretty self-explanatory. I hope you enjoyed them! More to come later...
In Christ,
Paige =)

3 comments:
How interesting! Sounds like yall are having a good time.
Much love,
jennie
LOL Oh dear, poor Elizabeth! When I saw all of those sensors stuck to her, I was a bit concerned maybe you were conducting electro-shock experiments on her! Give Elizabeth a hug for me, and whisper, "To infinity, and beyond!" in her ear ~ she'll understand. ;)I miss you guys ~ I'm glad you're having a fun time while you're away, though. Please tell Christopher I'm glad he didn't stand on the table at Booche's and yell, "Woooo pig, souie!" ~ that might have gotten ugly. I can't wait to see all of the photos and videos you've shot while you've been on vacation. I have a secret up my sleeve, but I'll wait until you're home to share it with you. :) Much love to all!
Love,
Trish
Haha! I will definitely tell Elizabeth your message ;) We miss you too! I will have some more pictures up (and hopefully a video or two) by the end of today if things go as planned. A secret??? Now you've got me curious =) See you soon!
Jennie, thanks so much for the comment! It WAS very interesting indeed. I've never seen anything like it in my life. See you when we get back!
<3 Paige
Post a Comment