Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vote!

No, I'm not talking about politics (yet). I am talking about our NEW poll! I think I might not be the only one interested to know how other Christians feel about this. Perhaps we can have a good discussion about it at the end. So...don't forget to state your opinion! It's on the right hand side of the page, under the contributers section. Have a blessed day!

Paige

3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

I took the poll, interesting subject! :) I love it, and I also love the picture of you guys, I'm so glad you could use it. :)

Paige said...

I'm glad we could use it too, Kayleigh! You did a great job. I thought the polls would come out different, but we still have a few weeks. Keep up the voting! I'll try to get a post up soon in the midst of the play. Thanks for the patience!

-Paige

Anonymous said...

Time to update ladies! j/k :) I know life is crazy. Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip. My love to you!
Jennie