I love poems(as if you can't tell.) I was reading a book and found this piece. I loved it and thought I'd share it with you. I'm trying to take it to heart, and I'll hope that you will too.
TODAY
Mend a quarrel. Search out a forgotten
friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with
trust. Write a letter. Share some treasure.
Give a soft answer. Encourage youth.
Manifest your loyalty in a word or deed.
Keep a promise. Find the time. Forego a
grudge. Forgive an enemy. Listen.
Apologize if you were wrong. Try to
understand. Flout envy. Examine your
demands on others. Think first of someone
else. Appreciate, be kind, be gentle. Laugh
a little more.
Deserve confidence. Take up arms
against malice. Decry complacency. Express
your gratitude. Worship your God. Gladden
the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the
beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak
your love. Speak it again. Speak it still
again. Speak it still once again.
Author Unknown
God Bless,
Alena
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah, you can link to me. you dont have to ask! :D
Thank you so much Jace!
Love and prayers,
Caitlin
Post a Comment