Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

Well...here we are. From left to right: Paige, Alena, and Caitlin. Happy Independence Day!

The first try...


Getting closer...argh



We had a few technical difficulties, as you can see



Losing all hopes of looking somewhat professional...


-Maidenology

PS: Caitlin doesn't like the camera ;)

5 comments:

Maidenology said...

Okay! I can't believe no one has commented on these AWESOME videos! No, seriously though, what do you guys think? I probably don't want to know, but you can at least say, "Great EFFORT, but all of you need lessons on how to record professionally! GET A CLUE!" We want to hear from you! You can tell the truth, but remember to be nice. I don't want to cry today. That's really the last thing I need. Have a great day, everyone!

In Christ's Love,
Alena

mountainculinaire | Renée said...

Alena, and Caitlin and Paige,
the videos are great! And I'm sorry you all can't spend more time together:-(

I like the last two videos a lot. I guess I hadn't ever read the definition of "maidenology" on the top on your blog, so I heard it for the first time on the video, and thought it was great!

Hopefully you'll have a computer soon so that you ladies of Christ can tell others how to become that more and more.

Happy Independence Day to you too, a little late.

Kayleigh said...

I love, love the new layout/theme. It is beautiful! How did you get it? You must tell me because I am tired of the green on mine. :) By the way I added a new post. :)

And I loved the videos! You guys make me laugh so much.

Love,

Kayleigh

Paige said...

Thanks SO much for the feedback everyone!

Renee, I am sorry that you had not heard our definition. I should be getting a computer soon so that we can get some more posts going. Thank you for commenting!

Kayleigh, the layout is in the template section of your blog settings. We are testing this one out just to see how it goes. I hope to leard how to make a template someday...glad you enjoyed the videos! That was quite an interesting experience!

In Christ,

Paige

Anonymous said...

I too am sorry that you three can't spend more time together. However, here in Florida we are being blessed by Alena's presence and GORGEOUS singing voice!